Lawyers For People Injured By Property Owner Negligence
Whether residential homeowners, apartment managers, public entities or business operators, property owners in California have a legal obligation to make every reasonable effort to protect visitors from dangerous conditions that might cause injuries or death.
A frequent cause of injury is poorly built, inspected or maintained commercial or residential property. The personal injury trial attorneys of Hildebrand McLeod & Nelson LLP, in Oakland and Los Angeles, have a long history of successfully representing clients injured because of property owner negligence or misconduct.
Our successful premises liability litigation settlement and trial record include cases involving:
- Retail store and business trip-and-fall injuries
- Sidewalk slip-and-fall accidents
- Parking lot and parking ramp injuries
- Injuries on private residential property, including swimming pool accidents
- Municipal park and playground accidents
- Accidents on school, church and municipal property
- Private recreational facilities
We vigorously represent our clients, utilizing our knowledge of building standards, codes and industrial maintenance practices.
Contact Us · Free Consultation · No Fees Unless You Recover Money Damages
Wherever you were injured in Northern or Southern California, call our offices at 800-689-7066 or contact us by email with a brief description of your accident and injuries. We will schedule an opportunity to have you meet with one of our lawyers as soon as possible.