Experienced Personal Injury Trial Lawyers For Catastrophic Injuries
In the blink of an eye, a serious accident or mishap can result in a catastrophic injury that will change your life, as well as the lives of your family members. The immediate pain and extensive medical treatment can be overwhelming. The loss of mobility or function and continued physical and occupational therapy may impact you and your loved ones for a lifetime.
If you or a member of your family in the Northern or Southern California has suffered a life-changing injury because of another party’s negligence, talk to a lawyer at Hildebrand McLeod & Nelson LLP in Oakland or Glendale, California. We are a team of personal injury trial attorneys with a record of successfully representing clients in catastrophic personal injury cases since 1926.
“Our opponents know we mean business and are not willing to compromise cases for unreasonable settlement offers.” Attorney Victor Russo
Commitment, Backed By Professional And Financial Resources
Many law firms advertise they handle catastrophic injury cases. The reality is that only a few actually have the professional, technical and financial resources required to win these cases, in the event they go to court. A successful catastrophic injury lawsuit requires:
- Trial experience: The law firm must be prepared to expend the resources to gather all evidence, records and reports necessary to prepare the case for trial, before sitting down to negotiate a full and fair settlement.
- Professional resources: The law firm must not only have experienced lawyers on staff, but also have a network of independent experts available to reconstruct the accident scene, explain the medical details and serve as expert witnesses regarding future economic, vocational and medical damages over a lifetime.
- Financial resources: Catastrophic injury cases can take months and even years to settle or come to trial. The law firm must have the financial resources to commit to preparing the case, working through the settlement negotiations and presenting the strongest case possible in court. Your catastrophic injury will result in lifetime damages. Make sure you hire a law firm that will be willing to fight for you as long as it takes to get the full and fair recovery you need.
Our Team’s Experience
Over the decades, our litigation team has successfully represented clients in cases involving catastrophic injuries such as:
- Severe burns and scarring
- Amputation injuries, loss of limb or digits
- Loss of eyesight — blindness
- Compound fractures and crush injuries
- Life-altering spinal cord injury
Whether your injury was the result of an auto, van or truck accident on a California road, or was caused by the negligence of a property owner or occurred on your job working for a railroad, we are ready to provide the aggressive, effective legal representation you need.