Seriously Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident Or Worse? Get Legal Help.
In a heartbeat, a motor vehicle accident can change everything. Whether suffering a serious injury or losing a cherished loved one, your life may never be the same. Not only are injuries and fatalities traumatic, but they can also take a financial toll on you and your family. From hospital fees and medical bills, to funerary costs; a roadway accident can be devastating. For this reason, it is important for you to have good legal representation. A skilled attorney can help you obtain the maximum compensation you need to offset any financial hardships.
If you have been seriously injured or lost a love one in a motor vehicle or train accident, please do not hesitate to call us. Since 1926, the lawyers of Hildebrand McLeod & Nelson LLP have had a passion for helping those injured in accidents. Let us use this passion to help you today.
Actions To Take After An Accident
Being involved in an accident can be overwhelming and more so if you are not prepared. But having a mental checklist of what to do after an auto accident can help.
Should an accident occur, it is crucial that you take the following steps:
- Check yourself or passengers for any urgent injuries.
- Call the police and seek other emergency services, if needed.
- Document the incident with a police report.
- Talk to witnesses at the scene, if possible, and obtain their contact information.
- Preserve evidence by taking notes and photographs.
- Exchange insurance information with the other party.
- Seek medical attention; not all injuries are immediately evident.
- Call our law firm for trusted legal guidance.
While we’ve covered some of the main information, this may not apply to everyone. We encourage you to tailor the list as needed to your specific circumstances.
Over 90 Years Of Helping The Injured Recover
With a record of successful case results in and out of court, we have the proven experience and skills you need to recover damages. Whether you were involved in a car accident, truck wreck or any other type of motor vehicle incident on the roadways of California, we can help you.